Supreme Medical Centre is seeking to recruit Registered Nurse (RN)
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
Qualification Required and Experience
- A minimum of Diploma/BSc Degree is required
- Nurses should be caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented
- They must be able to direct or supervise others, correctly assess patients’ conditions, and determine when consultation is required
- They need emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other
Salary: Very Attractive
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
Click Down The Below Link To Visit The Official Website To Read More & Apply Online