Adcash Review: Factsheet, Overview, Pros, and Cons
- Founded in: 2007
- Supported model: CPC, CPM, CPI, CPA, CPL
- Payment method: Payoneer, Webmoney, Skrill, Bank wire transfer, Bitcoin, PayPal
- Payment terms: Net-30
- Minimum payment threshold: 25 USD/EUR
- Supported language: Multiple languages
- Reporting: Real-time dashboard
- Live publishers: 1,637 (as per SimilarTech)
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: https://adcash.com/
- Employee count: 51-200
Adcash is a popular ad network and is used by various publishers across the world. Previously, Adcash provided dedicated account managers for publishers, now it has become a “self-serve online advertising platform”. However, publishers can still request for an account manager if they need that kind of support.
Over 10K campaigns are currently active on this ad network, and it further receives 10 billion ad requests per day. Adcash allows publishers to serve ads in 196 countries. Publishers further get the benefit of choosing from a variety of ad formats:
- Pop-under ads: These ad formats are not as intrusive as others, as they pop-up behind the window on which the user is browsing. Due to this, pop-unders are a great way to enhance user engagement on both mobiles and desktops.
- Push-notifications: These ads help in increasing CTR and engagement because of high visibility. Moreover, as push notifications take minimal space on the website, they are not intrusive.
- Interstitials: These innovative ad formats cover the full screen of the device, thereby leading to increased viewability. Publishers can leverage interstitial ads for earning higher revenue.
- Banner ads: Leaderboard, rectangle, and skyscraper are the different types of banner ads offered by Adcash. Banner ads are popular in general among publishers and advertisers for delivering high user engagement.
- Native ads: These non-intrusive ad formats blend seamlessly with the website’s content, and thus, aid in increasing conversion rates and user engagement.
Moreover, Adcash allows all kinds of publishers, including large, medium, and small, to monetize their websites. The ad network claims that it offers high-quality demand and relevant ads to users. Adcash also provides publishers with several advanced features and tools that aid in effectively monetizing their websites.
Below are listed some of the major offerings of Adcash:
- Global coverage: Publishers can serve ads to users in more than 196 countries. This further means that all kinds of traffic can be monetized.
- Variety of ad formats: As we have already covered above, Adcash offers multiple ad formats through which publishers can effectively monetize their websites.
- Real-time statistics: Publishers can easily track their earnings via Adcash’s live statistics platform.
- High fill rate: Adcash also promises high fill rates, which means that publishers can effectively garner high revenue.
- Anti adblock technology: With this ad network’s anti adblock technology, ads can evade ad blockers, thereby allowing publishers to earn more revenue.
- Multiple payment methods: Adcash provides various means to get paid, so publishers can choose whatever means is the most accessible. In addition to this, they are paid quickly and without any hassle.
Publishers need to request payment between 1st and 10th of every month. They will receive payment after meeting all the necessary conditions if their balance is higher than the minimum threshold which is 25 USD/EUR. You will receive the payment 30 days after placing the request.
Adcash allows publishers to choose between USD and EUR currencies and different payment methods, including Paypal, bank transfer, Skrill, and Webmoney. Below are listed the steps that you have to follow for requesting payment:
- Log in to your account on Adcash’s dashboard and go to Payment request in the Wallet section.
- After that you have to select the payment method.
- When the request is made, an approximate date of payment will be shown to you.
- Once you have received the payment, you will be notified via an email.
In case you are not able to request payment for any particular month, it means that your balance is lower than the minimum payment threshold or you have already placed a request.
You can also activate auto-billing on your account by clicking on the Activate auto-billing option under Payment Request.
If your payment request is rejected, it could be because of an invalid account, incorrect or incomplete payment data, and incorrect and incomplete personal information. If your payment request is rejected for any other reasons, you can contact Adcash directly.
- Several ad formats to choose from.
- All kinds of traffic is welcome on Adcash.
- Innovative tools that facilitate high earning potential.
- Multiple payment options
- Availability of anti-adblock solutions
- No additional charges for processing transactions
- Queries are answered promptly
- No referral program for publishers
- Lower CPM rates than what is offered in the market
How to get started?
The process for signing up on Adcash is quite straightforward. You simply have to:
- Register & sign up: Fill all the details that are important for creating an account.
- Set up & configuration: After you receive the confirmation, you can choose the ad format that you want to use.
- After these steps you will be ready to monetize your website through Adcash.
Terms and conditions
Even though publishers can serve ads to any kind of traffic from several countries, there are some conditions that need to be met.
- Sites that have content related to sales of tobacco, weapons, and alcohol or any other kind of illegal content cannot be monetized via Adcash.
- If an account is inactive for 150, the account owner will be charged 10% of their balance or 10 USD/EUR every month.
- If an account has a balance of 10 USD/EUR is archived and blocked if the owner takes no action within 90 days.
- Adcash allows monetizing websites that are informative, and doorway SEO pages cannot be monetized via this ad network.